Valentine's Day can pressure on people to spend money on things such as cards, candy, dinner, and jewelery etc. However, a romantic Valentine's Day doesn't need to be a costly one! Susan Dutch aka MizMatch shared tips on how to make your Valentine feel special without spending a dime:
- Leave love notes around the house for him/her to find, or turn it into a scavenger hunt
- Make a meal together instead of going out
- Write a love letter or poem to your Valentine or create a list of reasons why you love them
- Get out your wedding album or go through photos of fun times, re-read your vows to each other
- Make a collage with the photos to create a fun card
- Create a CD mix of all the songs that remind you of him/her
- Instead of spending money on a spa day, you be the masseuse
- Take a walk together--even on a snowy day. No phones. Just walk and talk!
Copyright 2014 localsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.