Ingredients - serves 4-6 people
- 1 lb homemade angel hair (or box)
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (split)
- 4 oz sweet onions (julienne)
- 4 oz red onions (julienne)
- 4 oz black or kalamata olives (split)
- 4 oz tomatoes (cubed)
- 8-10 oz canned tuna fish (in oil if desired)
- 8 oz dry white wine
- Seafood stock (optional)
- Salt, pepper, and fresh oregano to taste
Boil a pot of water to cook the pasta.
In a pan, heat the olive oil and toast the garlic, onions, and olives. After a couple of minutes of cooking over medium heat, add the tuna and the tomatoes. Season this with salt, pepper, and oregano. Then drizzle with white wine, cook the whole thing for a couple of minutes and add the freshly cooked pasta. Saute for one minute, adding a little of the pasta water, or seafood stock, if necessary. Garnish with extra virgin olive oil, pepper, fresh oregano, and parsley.
Serve and enjoy!
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.