1 red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning
4 Tbsp Wegmans Basting Oil, divided
4 Wegmans Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 cup Wegmans Lemon & Garlic Marinade
4 Wegmans White Corn Tortillas (Dairy Dept)
You'll Need: 1 EZ Foil All-Purpose Pan (13 1/4 x 9 5/8 x 2 3/4-inch), heavy-duty aluminum foil
Place chicken in deep dish; cover with 1 cup marinade. Marinate 4-8 hours in refrigerator.
- Day you're cooking: Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min. Coat cleaned grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- Toss peppers and onions, red pepper, 1 Tbsp barbecue seasoning, and 2 Tbsp basting oil in a large bowl. Spoon into foil pan. Cover pan tightly with large piece of foil, sealing well. Reduce heat to MED. Place pan on grill; close lid. Cook 10 min, shaking pan occasionally. Remove from grill. (Keep warm while grilling chicken.) Return heat to HIGH.
- Drizzle chicken with 1 Tbsp basting oil. Sear chicken 2 min until lightly browned. Turn over; sear 1-3 min.
- Cook 1-3 min; turn again. Reduce heat to MED; cook 12-15 min until internal temp reaches 165 degrees (check by inserting thermometer into thickest part of chicken). Transfer to clean platter.
- Brush remaining 1 Tbsp basting oil on one side shells; place oiled-side-down on grill. Brush tops with basting oil; sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp BBQ seasoning. Turn after 30 seconds when slightly browned. Grill second side 30 seconds; remove from heat.
- Slice chicken very thin; portion evenly onto tortillas. Top with peppers and onions.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.