Healthy eating doesn't have to break the bank. Lauren Greutman stopped by the studio to explain how to eat well, while saving money.
- Reusable charcoal-filtered water bottles will last up to three months, so you don't need to buy plastic ones
- Bring leftovers to work in food saver containers
- Make your own smoothies with the ninja bullet system
- You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a juicer, there are some great options around $30 that can help you enjoy the juicing trend
- Preserving your foods is a must--extend the life of your produce with green bags or containers
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.