Money-saving and savvy shopper, Lauren Greutman shared some tips on how you can enjoy a spa day at home.
- Don't go to the salon - do your own gel Nails from home with the Sally Hansen Gel Nail kit (retails at $15.00)
- As an option to hair removal at a spa - try hair removal from home with the Tria Hair Removal System (will cost 1/5 of the price)
- Use multi purpose products - ex: face wash that doubles as a shaving cream
- Use spa treatments that have salon grade ingredients but you can use from the comfort of your own home
- Make your own - making at home sugar scrub is very easy and inexpensive, you can make it from items you already have laying around your house
For more tips from Lauren, visit: I am THAT Lady
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.