+ Chef Bill Stomboly from Basil Leaf cooks some delicious Mediterranean Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
- 2 Large Mushroom Caps
- Olive oil, Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tspn Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablesppon Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- 6 Sundried Tomatos (Chopped)
- 12 Calamata Olives (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Pecoriuo Romano Cheese
- In a mixing bowl as bread crumbs, cheese, olive, tomatos, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Add enough oil to moisten mixture until it is damp.
- Sprinkle mushroom with oil and seasonings.
- Stuff Mushroom with mixture and top with marinara and mozzarella.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.