1 sweet red pepper, seeded, cut in 1/4-inch slices
2 Tbsp Wegmans BBQ Seasoning Shak'r, divided
4 Tbsp Wegmans Basting Oil, divided
1 1/2 lbs Wegmans Lemon & Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast Cutlets
4 Wegmans Fajita Tortillas, Gordita Style
You'll Need: 1 EZ Foil All-Purpose Pan (13 1/4 x 9 5/8 x 2 3/4-inch), heavy-duty aluminum foil
Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
- Clean grill with wire brush. Using a soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- Toss peppers and onions, red pepper, 1 Tbsp BBQ seasoning, and 2 Tbsp basting oil in a large bowl. Spoon into foil pan. Cover pan tightly with large piece of foil, sealing well. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Place pan on grill; close lid.
- Cook 10 min, shaking pan occasionally. Remove from grill. (Keep warm while grilling chicken.) Return heat to HIGH.
- Drizzle chicken with 1 Tbsp basting oil (too much oil will cause flare-ups on grill). Sear chicken on grill 2 min until it has changed color one-quarter of way up from bottom. Turn over; sear 1-3 min.
- Turn over chicken. Cook 1-3 min; turn over again. Reduce heat to MEDIUM; cook 12-15 min until internal temp reaches 165 degrees. Check by inserting thermometer into thickest part of chicken.
- Transfer chicken to clean platter.
- Brush remaining 1 Tbsp basting oil on one side of tortilla shells; place oiled-side-down on grill. Brush tops with basting oil and sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp BBQ seasoning. Turn after 30 seconds when slightly browned. Grill second side 30 seconds; remove from heat.
- Slice chicken very thin; portion evenly onto tortillas. Top with peppers and onions.
2 half-inch thick slices red onion, threaded on skewer lollipop-style
Salt and pepper to taste
Wegmans Basting Oil
2 Food You Feel Good About Fresh Romaine Hearts, halved
3/4 cup Wegmans Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing (Produce Dept), divided
4 slices BBQ Bacon (see related recipe)
4 Tbsp Amablu St. Pete's Crumbled Blue Cheese (Cheese Shop), divided
Preheat grill on MEDIUM-HIGH 10 min.
- Season both sides of onion with salt and pepper; brush with basting oil (too much oil will cause flare-ups on the grill).
- Grill onion, cover closed, about 5 min. Turn over; brush with basting oil, grill 5-7 min until tender.
- Slice romaine hearts in half; drizzle with basting oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place romaine on grill, about 30 sec each side, just long enough to slightly mark and warm through.
- Transfer to plates; drizzle with dressing. Top each salad with onions, 1 slice crumbled BBQ bacon, and 1 Tbsp blue cheese.