LocalSYR

1 taken to hospital after apartment fire in Oswego County

One male victim was taken to the hospital after a small fire broke out in a Phoenix apartment early Tuesday morning.
Phoenix (WSYR-TV) – One male victim was taken to the hospital after a small fire broke out in a Phoenix apartment early Tuesday morning.

Fire crews responded to the fire on Bridge Street in the Oswego County village around 1:30 a.m.

According to fire officials, the incident began after a pizza box was left on a stove and caught fire in an upstairs apartment.

The people inside the building were able to put out the fire, but not before one person suffered burns.

The injured man’s name has not been released, nor has his condition.

Page: [[$index + 1]]