LocalSYR

2 transported from suspected meth lab in Auburn with burns; police investigating

Two people were transported to the hospital with burns after a fire at a location that police say may be a meth lab in Auburn on Thursday.
Auburn (WSYR-TV) – Two people were transported to the hospital with burns after a fire at a location that police say may be a meth lab in Auburn on Thursday.

The incident began when the fire department responded to a reported grease fire at Brogan Manor Apartments on Olympia Avenue.

When fire personnel arrived, they extinguished the fire.

A male and a female were transported from the scene to Upstate University Hospital.

Neither of those injured in the incident have been identified, nor has any information on their condition been released.

Investigators say they found hazardous materials consistent with methamphetamine manufacturing.

Police have not arrested anyone in connection to the incident.

Page: [[$index + 1]]