LocalSYR

Nedrow home damaged in fire

Firefighters say a home in Nedrow suffered heavy damage after a fire broke out Sunday morning.
NEDROW, NY (WSYR-TV) - Firefighters say a home in Nedrow suffered heavy damage after a fire broke out Sunday morning.

The fire in the 200 block of Ruhamah Avenue started just before 6 a.m.

Firefighters were able to get the fire under control by 6:45 a.m.

We're told the fire has caused severe damage to the roof, where heavy flames and smoke were seen.

Firefighters believe the fire started in the chimney of the home.

There are no reports of any injuries.
Page: [[$index + 1]]