CAZENOVIA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) - Aldi is looking for workers for its Cazenovia location - and if you’re looking for a job, you can meet the company’s representatives in person today.
The hiring event is being held today at the Hampton Inn and Suites located 25 Lakers Lane.
The first session will be from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the second will be from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The company says wages are higher than New York’s minimum wage - and they offer full health insurance, dental coverage and a 401K plan for employees who work at least 25 hours a week.
Job requirements include:
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
At least 20 people were killed in a shooting on the Las Vegas strip…
A group of Central New York friends would say yes. Six years ago they…