OSWEGO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) - Multiple crews were called to the SUNY Oswego campus on Monday morning for a Centro bus that had caught fire.
Initial reports indicated that the fire started in the rear-end engine compartment of the bus.
The bus's fire suppression system activated, alerting the driver of what was happening.
The driver stopped the bus immediately and everyone was able to exit the bus safely.
The fire was reported shortly before 11 a.m., on Iroquois Trail near Lot #11 and Onondaga Hall.
Oswego Town and City Fire Departments were able to extinguish the fire, and students and faculty were urged to use caution in that area for a portion of the morning.
At least 20 people were killed in a shooting on the Las Vegas strip…
If you're looking for some quiet time away from technology, an…
The Better Business Bureau recommends shoppers read all sales…