SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) - Syracuse University is inviting fans to design their own “Orange Out” t-shirt.
Fans are asked to submit their own designs, and the SU athletics department will provide a professional graphic designer to touch up the designs.
The deadline for submission is July 15.
Once the finalists are selected, Orange Nation will vote on the best design.
The Orange Out t-shirts will be revealed on the Oct. 7 game against Pittsburgh.
The athletics department says:
- Designs should emphasize the community's support for Syracuse football
- They must be tailored for an orange t-shirt and are limited to one or two colors
- The work must be completely original and appropriate
- Participants must be 18 years old or older
- If you’re between 13 and 17, a parent or legal guardian can send your entry
- The contest is not open to SU employees or their immediate family members
- The contest is not open to non-U.S. residents
You can emailed your entry to TeamSU@syr.edu.
If you’re emailing your entry, the submitted file must be no larger than 20MB.
You can also send printed entries to Syracuse Athletics 'Orange Out' T-Shirt Contest, Manley Field House, 1301 E. Colvin Street, Syracuse, NY 13244-5020.
Additional details and contest rules are available on Cuse.com/OrangeOut.
As of Thursday, June 29, ridesharing will be legal across Upstate New…
Syracuse Fire Chief Paul Linnertz responds to a censure vote by…
The Oswego City School District is making a dramatic turn and laying…