GEDDES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) - Country superstar LeAnn Rimes will bring her greatest hits and newest songs to the Chevy Court stage at the New York State Fair for an 8 p.m. performance on Thursday, Aug. 31.
Rimes is known for hits like “Blue,” “How Do I Live,” and “Can’t Fight the Moonlight.”
She was the youngest person to win a Grammy at age 13 for “Blue.”
Her most recent album, “Remnants,” was released late last year.
Rimes’s performance takes place on the second Three Dollar Thursday, when admission to the Fair is just $3.
Rimes joins a star-studded and diverse lineup that includes:
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band, 2 p.m., August 23
- 3 Doors Down, 8 p.m., August 23
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds, 2 p.m., August 25
- Peter Noone, 2 p.m., August 28
- The Marshall Tucker Band, 2 p.m., August 29
- Taylor Dayne, 2 p.m., August 30
- Spin Doctors, 2 p.m., September 3
Concerts at Chevy Court are free with admission to the New York State Fair.
Get ready for a snowy commute Monday morning. What you need to…
A Lake Effect Snow Warning has been issued for part of CNY.