(WROC-TV) - A massive recall has been issued for vegetables sold in stores across the country.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration says Mann Packing issued a voluntary recall after its minimally processed vegetable products may be contaminated with listeria.
“As an owner of this company and a mom, providing safe and healthy foods to our consumers and their families is always our top priority,” said Gina Nucci, Director of Corporate Marketing. “This voluntary recall is a reflection of our commitment to ensuring the safety of our consumers.”
The company found a positive result on one of the products during a random sampling. So far, no reported illnesses have been connected to the products.
Customers are asked to throw the products away or return them to the place of purchase for a refund.
The products have the “best if used by” dates from Oct. 11 to Oct. 20.
Affected brands include:
- Walmart store brand: Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, Broccoli Slaw, Stir Fry Medley, Cauliflower Florets, Cauliflower, Super Blend and Vegetable Medley.
- Trader Joe’s store brand: Kohlrabi Salad Blend.
- Aldi store brand Little Salad Bar Broccoli Florets and Broccoli Slaw.
- Safeway and Albertson’s store brands: Signature Farms, Meat & Cheese Tray, Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli Stir Fry, Broccoli Florets, Veggie Tray with Ranch Dip, Vegetable Medley and Veggie & Hummus Tray.
- H-E-B store brand: Broccoli Carrots, Broccoli Cauliflower, Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Slaw; Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad, Veggie Toss Kit, Caulibit Mushroom Sauce, Caulibits Chopped Cauliflower, Cauliflower Florets, Fiesta Salad, Power Slaw, Stir Fry Medley and Vegetable Medley.
- Archer Farms brand: Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli Medley, Cauliflower Florets, Brussels Sprouts and Shaved Brussels Sprouts.
- Cross Valley Farms restaurant food service bags of Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower Florets, Spiral Cut Kohlrabi and Superfood Slaw.
- Sysco Natural restaurant food service bags of Broccoli Cole Slaw.
You can read about all the contaminated products here.
The Syracuse University men’s basketball team is headed to the…
Syracuse University defeated Texas Christian University 57-52 Friday…