LocalSYR

Apartment fire displaces 12 in Marcellus

Twelve people were displaced after their apartment building caught fire in Marcellus on Wednesday.
Marcellus (WSYR-TV) – A fire at an apartment building located at 60 North Street in the Village of Marcellus Wednesday morning was caused by an electrical short in the kitchen area of one of the units, according to a Assistant Fire Chief Joel McNally.

Twelve people have been displaced indefinitely due to the fire, McNally said.

There were some minor injuries to firefighters at the scene, but no one else was injured.



Page: [[$index + 1]]