(WSYR-TV) — Baldwinsville Schools Superintendent Matthew McDonald has informed the Board of Education that he is exploring other career opportunities.
In a post on the district’s website, the announcement includes no definite timetable.
The Board and School Administration said they will work to maintain educational standards.
McDonald’s contract runs through June 2023. He took over in 2017 following the resignation of David Hamilton.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Daily Pledge: Miss Military Star New York – October 23rd
- Man injured in stabbing on North Monticello Drive in Syracuse
- Early voting begins Saturday in New York State
- Movie theaters can open Friday, dependent county’s COVID-19 positivity rate
- US records second-highest daily total of COVID-19 cases
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.