NORTH SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — School administrators in North Syracuse are rushing to get buildings ready for students and will now get a few more days of preparation.
The district warned of more changes to the schedule as it gets closer. Families who want the “Remote Learning-Only” option need to submit a request.
Parents have until August 15 to opt-in to the “Remote Learning-Only” option.
Those who choose to do this will have a certified teacher deliver instruction remotely for the entire first semester or trimester.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Brookfield man facing charges after accidentally shooting himself
- Protest outside Elmira Correctional Facility amid COVID-19 outbreak
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- FORECAST: Chilly and still damp this afternoon
- Child car seat safety check event in Manlius on October 28
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.