Star Wars fans — Blink Fitness in Liverpool is hosting a special event you’ll want to check out!
It’s called “May The Fitness Be With You,” a takeoff on the “May The Force Be With” phrase long associated with the movie franchise. They will be offering special workouts themed to movies, and you might even see a stormtrooper.
“We’re going to have some really cool vendors out there” says Club Manager J.J. Potrikus. “Wegmans will be out there talking about Food You Feel Good About and they’re going to have some Poke bowls for sampling. The Syracuse Crunch will be out there. Syracuse Mets will be out there. Athleta will be out there will a special discount for Blink Fitness members. We have some other fun vendors that are going to be there as well and we have alot of giveaways, swag bags, and we’re giving away some free personal training as well.”
Unlike some gyms that prioritize bodybuilders and muscle mass, Blink’s vision is different. Their locations across the nation put emphasis on feeling good about yourself as well as your workout. According to their website, they call their environment the “Feel Good Experience” and strive to put mood above muscle.
The company says there are five things that set them apart:
- Mood Lifters – You will always be greeted with enthusiasm and treated with respect by all staff members.
- Designed with Mood in Mind – All gyms include plenty of brightly-lit, open spaces so you have plenty of room to move and breathe while you work out.
- Color Me Happy – The colors used are scientifically proven to enhance your workout and have an uplifting effect on mood.
- Everyone Cleans – All staff members are responsible for keeping locker rooms and workout areas spotless.
- Personalized Mobile Companion – A first-of-its-kind personalized mobile companion filters through tons of content from dozens of trusted sources, and pinpoints what makes sense for you.
“May the Fitness Be With You” is planned for Saturday, May 4th from 9:00am-1:00pm. Blink Fitness is located at 4979 West Taft Road (in the Wegmans Taft Road Plaza) in Liverpool. They’re open Monday-Friday from 5:00am-11:00pm and weekends from 7:00am-7:00pm. Memberships start at just $15 per month. For more information, visit their location or online at blinkfitness.com.