Chicken With Mushroom Marsala
- 1 pkg (about 1 1/2 pounds) Wegmans Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Food You Feel Good About Pan Searing Flour
- 3 tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Food You Feel Good About Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms, washed
- 1 jar (16 oz) Italian Classics Mushroom Marsala Simmer Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced Food You Feel Good About Italian Parsley
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; dust with pan-searing flour. Pat off excess.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in pan on HIGH until oil faintly smokes; add chicken. Cook about 3 min until chicken changes color one-quarter of way up and seared side has browned. Turn over; cook about 2 min, until second side has browned. Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan on MED-HIGH until oil faintly smokes. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring, 8 min. Add sauce; stir to combine.
- Return chicken to pan; bring to simmer. Cook, stirring, 3-5 min until internal temp of chicken reaches 165 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of chicken). Transfer chicken to serving platter. Add parsley to pan; stir to combine. Pour sauce over chicken.