Wegmans Wednesday presents Scallops with Garlic Pesto Sauce.
You'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned and Cut Baby Zucchini Squad
- 1/2 of an 8 oz pkg Food You Feel Good About Cleaned and Cut Baby Corn
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cored, thinly sliced
- 12 cloves (about 3 Tbsp) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned and Cut Lightly Seasoned Roasted Garlic
- 1/2 of a 4 oz container Food You Feel Good About Garlic Simmer Sauce
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian Classics Basil Pesto Sauce
- 12 (about 1 lb) Wegmans Fresh Sea Scallops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine zucchini, corn, peppers, and garlic in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine garlic simmer sauce, 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning, and pesto sauce in small bowl. Pour over veggie mixture; toss to combine.
- Season scallops with remaining lemon pepper seasoning. Add veggie mixture to 12-inch cast-iron skillet; top with scallops.
- Roast about 25 min until internal temp of scallops reaches 130 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of scallop). Remove skillet carefully from oven using oven mitts; let rest 2 min.
For more information visit https://www.wegmans.com/meals-recipes/meals/main-course/scallops-with-garlic-pesto-sauce.html.