Serve up this quick and easy recipe for dinner made simple with a few ingredients from Wegmans.
1 pkg (12 oz) Wegmans just picked artichoke heart halves & quarters (frozen foods), thawed
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup Wegmans organic basting oil
1 cup Wegmans white Panko bread crumbs
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Group artichokes in 4 portions on pan; season with salt and pepper.
4. combine basting oil and Panko in small bowl. place 1/4 of mixture over each portion.
5. Bake 10 min, until crumbs are golden brown. remove from oven; serve.