Cinco de Mayo is the perfect day to serve up some nachos and Wegmans makes it easy. Try your hand at this simple recipe with some pretty tasty ingredients for a fun weeknight meal.
- 1 pkg (1 lb) Wegmans Organic Ground Beef
- 1 pkg (7 oz) Wegmans Organic Diced Peppers & Onions
- 1 packet (1 oz) Wegmans Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Wegmans Organic Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 pkg (10 oz) Wegmans Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Wegmans Organic Mexican Shredded Cheese (Dairy Dept)
- 1 cup Wegmans Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Wegmans Queso Dip, warmed
- 1/2 cup Wegmans Organic Medium Salsa
- 1/2 cup Wegmans Chunky Guacamole (Market Cafe)
- 1/2 cup Wegmans Organic Sour Cream
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add beef, peppers and onions to sauté pan on MED-HIGH. Cook, stirring to break up pieces, about 5 min until cooked through; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and water; stir to combine. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer about 5 min, stirring often. Add beans; stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Add chips to parchment paper-lined baking sheet; top evenly with cheese. Bake about 5 min to melt cheese; remove from oven.
- Top chips with beef mixture, lettuce, queso dip, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and green onions. Serve using spatula.