Shrimp With Blush Sauce & Veggies
- 2 pkgs (16 oz) each Wegmans Deveined Shrimp, thawed per package directions
- 1 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sweet red peppers, cored, seeded and diced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Campari Cocktail Tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1 container (16 oz) Italian Classics Vodka Blush Sauce
- Fresh Italian parsley for garnish
- Add shrimp and seasoned salt to bowl; mix well to coat. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large sauté pan on MED-HIGH until oil faintly smokes. Add red peppers and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, 1 1/2 min. Add zucchini, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, 2 min. Add tomatoes; cook, stirring, 3 min. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan on MED until oil faintly smokes. Add shrimp; cook, stirring, 2 min. Return vegetables to pan. Add sauce; cook, stirring, 4-5 min until internal temp of shrimp reaches 130 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of shrimp).
- Transfer to serving platter; garnish with parsley.