CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Kihei Clark scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer with 28 seconds left, and No. 22 Virginia recovered after blowing a 14-point second-half lead and beat No. 10 Louisville 57-54.
The Cavaliers won for the 10th time in 11 games and moved into a tie with the Cardinals for second place in the league standings.
The result left the door open for No. 7 Florida State to claim the league title with a victory against Boston College.
Mamadi Diakite added 17 points and eight rebounds for Virginia in his final game at John Paul Jones Arena.
Jordan Nowora had 18 points and 11 rebounds and Enoch scored 11 for the Cardinals.
- Look closely to see a comet in the sky at dusk and dawn!
- Central New York Diaper Bank hosts third diaper giveaway of the year
- Boeheim’s Army crumbles in second half, falls 65-48 against Sideline Cancer in The Basketball Tournament
- New social justice group, Rebirth SYR, hosts meet and greet in preparation of Monday’s protest
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Syracuse bar Tommy’s Park