SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — T.J. Gibbs scored 19 points and made 5-of-6 3-pointers, John Mooney notched his nation-leading 22nd double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds, and hot-shooting Notre Dame rolled to an 87-71 victory over Miami.
Prentiss Hubb added 15 points and 10 assists as the Fighting Irish won for the sixth time in eight games.
DJ Vasiljevic, Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly each scored 12 points for the Hurricanes, who saw their three-game win streak snapped.
Notre Dame converted 14 of 31 from 3-point range, including 10 of 18 in the first half while building a 48-29 lead.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Canceling the parade, stolen PPE, five deaths in a day: Central New York’s ‘Dark Days’ of the pandemic
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Entire Skaneateles School District to go to remote learning Friday after positive COVID-19 test
- Where are they now?: Tessa Devereaux
- Fayetteville Elementary School teacher tests positive for COVID-19, school will go to remote learning Friday