SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Freshman guard Cole Anthony scored 25 points, hitting a season-high seven 3-pointers, Garrison Brooks added 26 points and a career-high 14 rebounds, and North Carolina beat Syracuse 92-79.
Anthony led a second-half barrage from behind the arc as the Tar Heels hit 8 of 10 from behind the arc in the first 12 minutes to break open a close game.
Bourama Sidibe had 17 points and 15 rebounds and Buddy Boeheim had 22 points for the Orange, who had won two straight.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Tuesday April 13th
- 23-year-old man accused of murder in connection with shooting that killed 11-month-old baby
- Second vehicle in Syracuse struck by gunfire, not far from Sunday’s deadly shooting
- WATCH: Rain ends overnight; a brighter day Tuesday
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan