SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s pretty rare for Friday the 13th to fall under a Full Moon. According to a 1987 study by Harvard Astronomy professor William Press, it only happens about six times in a century and one of those times was this month. That’s a curiosity for most of us, but it’s a life story for a little boy born that day. Tim Fox got a chance to meet the little guy on his first (week) birthday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Curfew enacted for City of Syracuse until further notice
- Highlights from Home 5-30-20
- Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh statement on protests in Syracuse Saturday night
- Syracuse Police: Protestors damage buildings downtown, residents asked to avoid 500 block of South State St.
- National Guard troops sent to Atlanta; city invokes curfew