SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you’re still thinking about the loss to Maryland, get over it. Clemson’s coming to town this weekend. In this week’s Conversation, we’re sitting down with former SU quarterback Eric Dungey who says that’s what Coach Babers told the team.
“It’s the 24 rule: 24 hours to sulk about a loss, 24 hours to celebrate a win. It’s one of those things you can’t let Maryland beat you twice, you know. I think last year with Clemson, we let them beat us twice against Pitt the following week. It’s just one of those things you’ve got to move on from it, learn from your mistakes and go onto the next week,” Dungey said,
We’ll talk with Dungey about his advice for quarterback Tommy DeVito and about his plans for the future, which do include playing football.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Crews battling fire at East Syracuse business
- TSA halts employees from using TikTok after Senator Schumer raises concerns
- WATCH: Another spring-like day in CNY Monday
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- Colgate locks up Patriot League regular season title with win over Holy Cross