SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Food halls are all the rage in cities across the country and by the end of this year, Syracuse will also have one. Salt City Market will sell food from around the world made by chefs who want to share more than their cuisine. Carrie Lazarus has more on this first of its kind project in this week’s Conversation.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Ithaca mayor, other officials urging Biden to enact a National Emergency Climate Plan
- No increase for tuition, room and board at Ithaca College for 2021-2022 year
- Former NY Verizon employee caught deadlifting, exercising after claiming $19K in workers’ comp benefits
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Wildfires ravage Tijuana; 1 dead, more than 60 homes destroyed
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9