CAYUGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Cayuga County Health officials are detailing a third “super spreader” event that originated back during Halloween weekend.
This particular gathering resulted in 10 new positive cases and put 34 people into quarantine.
Three Cayuga County schools were also impacted.
Health officials said that this type of activity is what allows the virus to spread so quickly in the community.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Former CBA standout Stevie Scott declares for the NFL Draft