ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oneida County Health Department released a list of COVID-19 exposures to the public on Friday. Anyone who may have been exposed should monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, chills, muscle or body aches, headache, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell, fatigue, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, vomiting or nausea, and/or diarrhea. If symptoms develop, stay home and contact your doctor for further guidance on testing.
Lukin’s Brick Oven Pizza, 640 Varick Street, Utica
- Monday, November 2 between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4 from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 6 from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
YMCA (voting place), 301 W. Bloomfield Street, Rome
- Tuesday, November 3 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Hannaford, 808 West Chestnut Street, Rome
- Tuesday, November 3 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Good Life Tavern, 69 Main Street, Camden
- Friday, November 6 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Walmart, Commercial Drive, New Hartford
- Monday, November 9 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10 from 5:20 p.m. to 6:50 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
- More than 8% of COVID-19 test results in Central New York were positive on Friday
- Auburn man drives wrong-way on I-90 hits pedestrian, tried to hit NYSP trooper
- Where can you get a Christmas tree this holiday season?
- City of Oswego set for Christmas tree lighting and fireworks show Saturday night