ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — St. Lawrence County health officials are warning the public of two potential exposures to COVID-19.
Walmart — 7494 US-11 in Potsdam
- Monday, Nov. 2: 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 5: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 6: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pizza Hut — 5933 US Highway 11 University Shopping Center in Canton
- Saturday, Nov. 7: Noon to 1 p.m.
If you were at either of these locations during the listed times, then you should monitor yourself for symptoms for up to 14 days from the date of exposure.
More from NewsChannel 9: