OSWEGO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Two Walmarts within Oswego County may have recently been exposed to COVID-19, according to the Oswego County Health Department.
If you were at either of the Walmarts listed below, during the times listed, you are asked to monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms for at least 14 days after you visited that location.
The Granby Walmart located at 1818 NYS Route 3
- Wednesday, November 11 from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
The Oswego Walmart located at 341 NYS Route 104
- Thursday, November 12 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Friday, November 13 from 3 p.m. until 10 p.m.
If symptoms of COVID-19 occur, you are asked to contact your primary healthcare provider and seek a COVID-19 test.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
For more news regarding COVID-19 and Oswego County, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Passenger killed, driver hospitalized after vehicle crashes into monument at Niagara Square in Buffalo
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19