(WSYR-TV) — Boeing announced on Monday that they will be temporarily shutting down assembly lines in Washington State for two weeks because of coronavirus concerns.
Company officials said the shutdown will last 14 days.
This comes as Boeing’s Washington production workers union announced that one of its members who worked at a plant in Everett, Washington died of complications from the disease.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Thomas J. Pirro Funeral Home Adapting to COVID-19
- COVID-19 News From Cortland County
- Coronavirus Response Live: Downstate coronavirus patients coming upstate, number of cases continue to rise in NYS
- COVID-19 News From Chenango County
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.