(WSYR-TV) — Carnival Cruise Line announced it is extending its pause in operations through June 26 in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
The company previously said it would halt cruises through May 11. It also announced it is canceling all sunrise cruises out of New York for the rest of the year.
Cruise line officials said impacted customers have received an email with instructions to claim their cancellation offer or refund.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse quarterback Rex Culpepper turns the ball over 3 times as the Orange fall 38-14 to Wake Forest
- WATCH NOW: 6 p.m. update with Nicole Sommavilla and Storm Team Meteorologist John DiPasquale
- Halloween evening is just a bit bone chilling but not too spooky
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
- Multiple potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Oneida County Saturday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.