CAYUGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Cayuga County Health officials are reporting another “super-spreader” event that has resulted in five new cases and over 100 students and staff for a local school district to quarantine.
Health officials released the following graphic that shows just how quickly the virus can spread when people don’t take the proper precautions.
All of this stemming from Halloween weekend where numerous people gathered together.
All these weeks later, the county health department is still managing cases associated with these gatherings.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Former CBA standout Stevie Scott declares for the NFL Draft