STAMFORD, CT. (WSYR-TV) — As schools and colleges announce plans to move education online amidst the coronavirus chaos, Charter is offering free Spectrum broadband and WiFi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students affected directly or indirectly by COVID-19, beginning Monday, March 16th.
Those who do not currently have a Spectrum broadband subscription can call 1-844-488-8395 to enroll. Installation fees will also be waived.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- WATCH: Filtered sunshine Tuesday but warmer
- Military plane conducts touch and go exercises at airport
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9