CICERO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Here’s a heartwarming way the community is coming together amidst the pandemic.
The Chick-fil-A along Brewerton Road in Cicero shared a post on their Facebook page.
Though their dining room is closed, they are putting this “Blessing Box” outside the restaurant during business hours. The box is stocked with canned goods and other non-perishables, and it is free for anyone to take from it if they need.
They urge those who can leave goods to do so, in an effort keep the box full.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9