NEW YORK STATE (NEWS10) – Governor Cuomo has been giving daily updates as the state continues to fight the spread of coronavirus. Wednesday he is mandating all businesses in the state cut their in-office workforce by 50%, he wants as many people as possible to work from home.
The Governor spoke on the latest numbers from the state, as of Wednesday morning there are more than 2,000 cases, nearly doubling from Tuesday.
We will continue to update you on the spread of the coronavirus and what is being done to fight the virus every week in a digital special.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Much cooler weather to start the weekend
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Neighbors can’t escape Election with campaign text messages coming in almost daily
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Utica Fire Department, Oneida County to start ‘leaving behind’ Narcan after responding to overdose calls
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9