SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Beginning on Monday, March 16, Crouse Medical Practice (CMP) is limiting the number of visitors to its facilities. This includes the number of people accompanying patients to their appointments.
This restriction applies to all CMP locations and is in effect until further notice.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- St. Bonaventure President & former Le Moyne Vice President dies from complications of coronavirus
- J.J. Watt hints at signing with the Buffalo Bills, two other teams
- Rochester attorney discusses what to expect in a Cuomo investigation
- WATCH: Turns very windy and colder with squalls developing this afternoon
- New Roots Charter School in Ithaca honored for environmentally-friendly practices
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9