SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Beginning on Monday, March 16, Crouse Medical Practice (CMP) is limiting the number of visitors to its facilities. This includes the number of people accompanying patients to their appointments.
This restriction applies to all CMP locations and is in effect until further notice.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Frosty start to the weekend!
- WATCH: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 9/18
- Mexico should make ‘immediate’ water payments to US, governor of Texas says
- Free Fishing Day taking place in NYS on Sept. 26
- New York announces starting dates for several small game hunting seasons
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9