ALBANY, N.Y. (WYSR-TV) — During his daily coronavirus briefing on Friday, New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo said salons and barbershops would be able to open up during Phase Two of the regional reopenings. He did not go into depth about the extra precautions that salons would have to take.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at pony auction in Seneca County
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Family Healthcast: Answering questions about COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.