ALBANY, N.Y. (WYSR-TV) — During his daily coronavirus briefing on Friday, New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo said salons and barbershops would be able to open up during Phase Two of the regional reopenings. He did not go into depth about the extra precautions that salons would have to take.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Over 3,000 tickets issued during Stop-DWI crackdown
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- Edmunds, Milano will not play against Dolphins
- Bills LBs Mat Milano and Tremaine Edmunds won’t play vs. Dolphins
- Daily positive coronavirus test percentage at 0.88% for New York State
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.