SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) — Destiny USA alerted its tenants Tuesday morning that it is reducing the mall’s hours of operation during the coronavirus crisis.
Effective Wednesday, the mall will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Earlier this week, Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered restaurants and bars to close dining rooms and only offer take out service.
The restaurants offering take out only service are:
- Cheesecake Factory
- Johnny Rockets
- TGI Fridays
- P.F. Chang’s
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Military plane conducts touch and go exercises at airport
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Positives and negatives from Bills defense against Dolphins
- Study: Manufacturing leads economic recovery in border region
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9