SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Dr. Steven Thomas, Chief of Infectious Disease at Upstate University Hospital, joined NewsChannel 9 to give an update on how Central New York is doing in the fights against coronavirus, among other things. Click the player above to see what he had to say.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New York State continues to make progress in the fight against COVID-19, hospitalizations dip below 800
- More guidance on stimulus debit cards to come in July
- WATCH: Some storms with heavy rain this afternoon and evening
- 6 people hospitalized after shooting near Clinton Avenue and Kelly Street in Rochester
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, July 11th!
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.