SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Rick Reagan spoke with NewsChannel 9 on Thursday about the financial implications of the coronavirus outbreak.
Click the player above to watch the full interview.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Delphi Falls Fire Department gives out milk, eggs to families in need
- Garage sales remain off-limits due to COVID-19
- 4 charged following May 27 shooting in Salina
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card
- How not to waste food or money as prices rise
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.