SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Onondaga County, testing will be one of the most important tools in protecting yourself and others. You might need a test for various reasons, like attending certain events, or for some appointments. You could also simply desire a test for your own peace of mind. Whatever the reason, you can get a COVID-19 test at a variety of Syracuse locations — sometimes without even needing an appointment.
Testing Locations with appointment:
Most COVID-19 tests require an appointment. Some locations that are providing appointment based testing include:
- “The Space” at SUNY Oswego, Room B-2 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning January 6
- The Carl A. “Chugger” Davis Building at SUNY Cortland, 1096 Lankler Dr. 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning January 7
- CNY Regional Market F Shed
- Kinney Drugs
- Rite Aid
- Refresh Pharmacy in Camillus
- Quest Diagnostics
- The Landmark Theater by City Testing Centers*
*Appointments are available, but a note states they cannot be accepted. Call 680-201-7411 for more details.
- The Syracuse VA Medical Center, for veterans
- Erie East VA, for veterans
- St. Joseph’s Health at the Willow St. Garage
- NYS Fairgrounds Infirmary
- Upstate Community Hospital
- Heritage Lincoln
- Shove Park, asymptomatic only – limited dates
- Civic Center, asymptomatic only – limited dates
Walk-in testing locations:
Walk-in tests that do not require an appointment are found at these locations:
- Former Library at Shoppingtown Mall Weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning January 5.
- Syracuse University Stadium Testing Center 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. from January 4 to January 14 (closed Saturdays). Asymptomatic persons only.
- Upstate Community Hospital, 4900 Broad Rd., Syracuse, NY 13215, Suite 1K Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 6227 Thompson Rd., Syracuse, NY 13206 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 1600 Erie Blvd. E, Syracuse, NY 13210 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Asymptomatic persons only.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 6870 E Genesee St., Fayetteville, NY 13066 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 3504 W Genesee St., Fairmount, NY 13219 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Asymptomatic persons only.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 3800 W Genesee St., Camillus, NY 13219 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 4995 Wintersweet Dr., Liverpool, NY 13088 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Asymptomatic persons only.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 7375 Oswego Rd., Liverpool, NY 13090 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Drive-thru testing available for asymptomatic persons.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 8003 Brewerton Rd., Cicero, NY 13039 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- WellNow Urgent Care, 3840 NY-31, Clay, NY 13090 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Asymptomatic persons only.