SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — schools across New York State are closed amid coronavirus concerns. This means teachers and parents are tackling remote learning for the first time. To help ease some of the stress for families, Dr. Tiffany Koszalka from Syracuse University joined NewsChannel 9 by phone. She has worked extensively on NASA education projects to develop distance learning.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Breezy and sunny with a fall chill to end the week
- From UB to the NFL, CB Cam Lewis ready to make an impact on Bills’ active roster
- Geopipe wins $1M GENIUS NY grand prize
- Madison Co. Sheriff’s Office asking for public comment on police reform
- Sanders, Gillibrand announcing Postal Banking Act
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9