SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Dr. Stephen Thomas is an infectious disease specialist from Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. He stopped by NewsChannel 9 to talk about the coronavirus as it makes its way closer to Central New York. Click the video player above to listen to his interview.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WalletHub ranks 2021’s best gift cards
- Syracuse blown out by Auburn 89-68 in ‘Battle 4 Atlantis’ finale
- Broadway icon, lyricist behind ‘West Side Story’ Stephen Sondheim dead at 91
- Liverpool World War II veteran receives special salute for 100th birthday
- Gov. Hochul announces plan to boost capacity and address staffing shortages in NYS hospitals
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9