SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Central New York is working hard to contain coronavirus. Infectious disease specialist, Dr. Stephen Thomas, joined NewsChannel 9’s The Morning News by phone on Wednesday morning to comment on what is being done.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Kicking off December with a little warm up
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Wednesday December 1st
- Conversations involving SUNY Chancellor come to light in AG’s report
- Ithaca-based company says its COVID-19 test kit will detect new Omicron variant
- Syracuse holds on for double-overtime win vs. Indiana in Big Ten/ACC Challenge
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9