WASHINGTON, D.C. (WSYR-TV) — The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has added 3,500 telephone representatives to answer questions about Economic Impact Payments.
The service is limited and the IRS encourages those seeking answers to look online at their Economic Impact Payment Information Center and the Get My Payment Tool before calling. Information on these sources is updated frequently.
Anyone who still has an issue with their Economic Impact Payment can call (800) 919-9835.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Oswego’s Harborfest, 4th of July Parade cancelled for 2020
- WATCH: Breezy with a few afternoon showers Saturday
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- Gov. Cuomo signs bill giving death benefits to families of frontline COVID-19 workers
- Your stimulus check could arrive as a prepaid debit card
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.